Welcome to my blog!

On this blog you'll find all of my Knex creations! Here I'll have my models, plus updates of any major projects. I made this blog in June 2009, when I began construction on Cataclysm.

I'm on lots of other websites besides this one. Here's some links:

The Knex Forum: here I upload all of the images of my models. Go to my profile to see my albums, groups, etc.

Instructables: I'm most active on this site. Here's my profile. Here I upload instructions for lots of my projects. You'll also find slide shows, videos, and more.

Youtube: here's where I upload my videos. Go to my channel to watch them!

Make sure to follow this blog for updates on my models!


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Coin Sorter

This is a machine I worked on over the past few months, but finally had enough motivation to finish it. It sorts dimes, pennies, nickels, and quarters. It does this using a sorting tray, which runs back and forth using a motor. The coins are sorted into paper sleeves by size.

Click here for the instructions!

 Here's the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment