Welcome to my blog!

On this blog you'll find all of my Knex creations! Here I'll have my models, plus updates of any major projects. I made this blog in June 2009, when I began construction on Cataclysm.

I'm on lots of other websites besides this one. Here's some links:

The Knex Forum: here I upload all of the images of my models. Go to my profile to see my albums, groups, etc.

Instructables: I'm most active on this site. Here's my profile. Here I upload instructions for lots of my projects. You'll also find slide shows, videos, and more.

Youtube: here's where I upload my videos. Go to my channel to watch them!

Make sure to follow this blog for updates on my models!


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stair Lift


From the original stair lift I used in Wipe Out, I recreated this stair lift. With its improved design, it isn't exactly like the old one. But it's very similar.

I made instructions right here, and the video is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment